Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just PLANE nasty! 5 most common things that people do on planes.

1. Not wearing shoes in the lav!
-I don't understand how people don't realize that it is public restroom. If you wouldn't wear
shoes in a public restroom something is wrong with you. I also have to show love to the
parents who let their children go to the lav without shoes! Kid's don't know any better but you
should!

2. Handing the flight attendant your trash while she/he is serving drink or while she/he is eating.
-Really? I mean think about it. I don't know where that's been or what's touched it. Sure let
me take your germy trash for you while I am stuffing my face or serving someone a drink.

3. Handing the flight attendant dirty tissues, vomit bags, and dirty diapers.
-Put it in the bag don't even think that I am going to touch that.

4. Changing your babies diaper in the seat or on the tray table
-In every airplane there is a changing table. Use it. Someone will have to sit in that seat or eat
off that tray table after you.

5. Not flushing the toilet.
-Okay it's nasty but I do understand that most public restrooms now flush themselves. Sorry,
but the ones on the aircraft are not that high tech so just please push the button. All we need
is some turbulence to help your pee make it too the floor. Yea that's hot!

6. Not common but I saw a guy on my flight picking at a scab! Yuck!

Feel free to comment! :D
Don't forget to wash your hands!

No comments: